CPSI is searching for an Entry level desktop/server technician with a troubleshooting/ support background and good communication skills to work on our Technical Application Support Team. Candidates should be motivated, be able to communicate clearly, and be able to troubleshoot desktop and server environments efficiently.
- Provide client software, server components, peripheral software and hardware support for Evident, Healthland, and AHT products.
- Install and troubleshoot Apache web based applications, IIS and Internet Explorer securities
- Assist with network setup, security and communications.
- Provide support for Terminal Server and VDI systems.
- Support image acquisitions, storage, conversion and printing.
- Provide Active Directory management.
- Assist with SQL Database backup, troubleshooting, and migrations.
- Provide AIX Server support and assist with data migrations.
- Support both Linux and Windows server environments, networking, file systems, and backups.
- Assist in troubleshooting escalated tickets and work with development on a resolution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Educational or practical work in Linux or Windows Servers, Networking, Desktop Support etc.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow through on issues to resolution
- Must be able to act both independently and as a team member
- Ability to convey technical processes and terminology into easy to understand language.