American Health Tech (AHT), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CPSI, a growing software technology company, is searching for a Business Analyst to join the Ridgeland, MS team.
If you’re looking for a new challenge with a national leader in healthcare software, then take a look at AHT!
The Business Analyst role focuses primarily on working with customer relations, customers, and software engineers to resolve customer reported software issues. This position bridges the communication between market needs and the development teams to design and guide development of CPSI company applications. This requires the ability to evaluate market requirements and translate them into functional and design specifications. This role provides both business and technical expertise to support the analysis, design, and specification activities and deliverables for product development.
Essential Functions: In addition to working as prescribed in our Performance Factors specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Ability to work with and communicate to developers and QA
- Acquires and applies BA knowledge
- May participate in story acceptance testing.
- Enhanced understanding of industry and company product.
- Ability to gather, analyze, and document requirements.
- Self-sufficient on basic tasks, but may need guidance on complex tasks.
- Proficient in basic system requirement identification and documentation analysis.
- Effectively participates in scrum ceremonies
- Provides feedback to developers on requirement questions.
- Effectively communicates within team.
- May participate in feature acceptance testing.
- May participate in feature knowledge transfer.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow through on issues to resolution.
- Must be able to act both independently and as a team member.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Programming
- 2 to 5 years of business analysis experience
- Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
- Knowledge of healthcare based applications
- Experience with enterprise software vendors (such as: McKesson, Cerner, SAP, Oracle) preferred.
- Experience working with computer programming concepts
- Experience working with the interfacing/middleware technology
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving collaborative environment
Apply for a position in Ridgeland, MS