American Health Tech (AHT), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CPSI, a growing software technology company, is searching for a Business Analyst to join the Ridgeland, MS team.
If you’re looking for a new challenge with a national leader in healthcare software, then take a look at AHT!
The Business Analyst role focuses primarily on working with customer relations, customers, and software engineers to resolve customer reported software issues. This position requires strong communication and troubleshooting skills along with an in-depth knowledge of AHT applications.
This position will also have the future opportunity to bridge the communication between market needs and the development teams to design and guide development of AHT applications. This requires the ability to evaluate market requirements and translate them into functional and design specifications. This role provides both business and technical expertise to support the analysis, design, and specification activities and deliverables for product development.
**Responsibilities and Duties **
- Responsibilities of the customer support aspects of this role include:
- Evaluates customer issues received from Customer Relations for validity and solutions.
- Assists with setting priorities of incoming customer issues
- Works closely with customer relations, customers, and software engineers to resolve issues
- Performs general process and technical trouble-shooting
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings across management teams
- Makes recommendations to improve and support business activities
- Creates a collaborative environment with other team members to ensure the team's overall effectiveness
- Identifies and communicates potential risks and roadblocks on projects and issues
- Follows change control procedures
Responsibilities of the traditional Business Analyst aspects of this role include:
- Drives requirements gathering/evaluation, collaborates on application design and ensures effective implementation of current and new applications
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings with cross functional teams to gather and document requirements to explore potential solutions
- Reviews and gathers requirements through a variety of techniques such as work sessions and interviews
- Analyzes market requirements to convert into business processes and functional and technical specifications
- Provides direction for development regarding the modification of applications and develops functional specifications to support these modifications
- Coordinates with QA to confirm testing plans to meet requirements
**Qualifications and Skills **
- Experience with the AHT LTC application
- 3-5 years business analysis experience
- Knowledge in workflows involving the administration, processing and billing of patients in a healthcare setting
- Knowledge in workflows involving the clinical aspects of nursing homes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Programming, Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
Apply for a Position in: