The Care Management Services Manager will be responsible for leading the day to day operations of the Care Management Remote Call Center which will provide clients with outsourced call center services such as Chronic Care Management and Transitional Care Management. Will use clinical knowledge to assist in the building and management of patient care plans and communication of plans to client patients.
Essential Functions: In addition to working as prescribed in our Performance Factors specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Responsible to follow CCM guidelines set by CMS and adhering to those guidelines
- Daily supervision CCM Care Coordinators and the call center
- Assist in enrollment of patients with 2 chronic diseases. This includes an office visit and contract completion.
- Assist in Care Plan development and review all care plans for patients enrolled in the CCM Program
- Communicate with providers as to the needs of patients and monitor communication between CCM Care coordinators and patients.
- Assist in procurement of appointments and special services for patients.
- Set up and manage the on call schedule
- Ensuring that charges are sent to the Billing Office.
- Annual reviews for staff members
- Active role in interviewing and hiring of CCM Care Coordinators
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal, and management skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and time-management skills.
- Proficient computer skills
- Must be able to act both independently and as a team member.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in nursing or other clinical area, such as skilled or nursing home, process improvement, Utilization review, case management or discharge planning.
- Exhibit knowledge of clinical document requirements of care plans, medical terminology, HIPAA, and knowledge of chronic diseases
- Knowledge and skills necessary to meet individual needs based on physical, psycho-social, educational, safety and other criteria appropriate for each individual patient
- Effectively demonstrate compassion and communicate with elderly patients with chronic illness
- Occasional travel (25% or Less)
- Work in a seated position and read a computer screen for prolonged periods of time
- Flexibility to handle a workload that fluctuates and grows with time
- Bachelors Degree
- Current license as RN and ability to be licensed in all states
Position Type: Full- Time (Remote)