Up for a new challenge? Think you have what it takes to install and support interfaces? Well….
Evident Interface Services is currently seeking qualified applicants for entry-level position of Integration Analyst.
The Interface Analyst acts as the primary customer contact for HL7 and other electronic data interfaces to clients’ systems. In this role, you will work with a variety of levels of leadership from our partner facilities and third party vendors to manage the interface development. You will have the opportunity to work independently, to learn new technology, to make connections with our customers and vendors, and to impact the advancement and success of our interoperability projects.
- Work directly with customers and vendor partners to test, implement and support HL7 and other electronic interfaces using Evident’s Interface Management System.
- Troubleshoot issues/identify needed changes and make modifications to interface messages for new requirements.
- Create documentation and diagrams, as necessary, to influence effective education, implementation and post-implementation support of interfaces.
- Collaborate with Developers and Engineers on interface-related tasks to continually improve integration methods and/or custom functionality to meet customer needs.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science or minimum of one (1) year experience implementing/supporting HL7 interfaces
- Familiarity with healthcare IT / EMR systems - preferred
- Knowledge of HL7 format including field usage and definitions - desired, not required
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills