At CPSI you will be a part of a growing team of experienced UI/UX and IT professionals who are creating software applications and products that hospitals and nursing homes in communities across the country rely upon to provide healthcare to their local residents. You will play a key role in maintaining, supporting and creating consistent and modern user-centered user experiences and designs.
- Work with UI/UX engineers and other members of the Development team to write exceptional front end code that enhances the user experience.
- Contribute to a collaborative team environment that maximizes effectiveness of the overall product.
- Single page applications
- Progressive Web Applications
- Web components (custom elements, shadow Dom, html importing & templating)
- Domain Modeling
- Git Flow
- Styling – CSS, Sass & Less
- Automated Front-end testing (ex: selenium, testNG, protractor)
- Build management (ex: Gulp, Webpack, Grunt)
The ideal applicant will possess real world design experience (UCD principles, interaction design, user validation, formative testing, A|B testing, etc.)