Evident, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CPSI, is searching for bright and talented individuals to join our Project Delivery Teams as Implementation Professionals within the Client Relations Division.
The Implementation Professional role provides assistance in all aspects of the Implementation including Discovery Planning, gathering data for Configuration, Education Planning, End-User Training and Activation. You will have the opportunity to work independently and also be a part of a Project Team delivering healthcare technology to our customers.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- This is an entry level position. Salary ranges depends on credentials, education and work experience.
- Financial and Clinical Openings on the Project Delivery Teams.
- Clinical Applications may include: Diploma, Certificate, Associates Degree or licensure as an LPN or RN, Pharmacy Technician, Medical Laboratory Technician or Medical Technologist, Respiratory Therapist, Rehab (PT/OT/ST), Social Worker/Case Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree from an accredited college or university as an alternative to the above, or successful work experience that includes customer service.
- Work experience in a Hospital, Emergency Room and/or Physician Clinics. Financial knowledge may include but not limited to; Payroll, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Revenue Cycle, Insurance and/or Billing/Coding.
- Project Management Experience. General Responsibilities:
- Works closely with designated hospital staff to ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Educates clients on the software features, functionality, and optimal work-flows.
- Travel is up to 80%. Daily Per Diem provided.
- 3-6 months job training and mentorship program provided.
- This position can work remotely from home, when not on travel assignments.
- Includes a Company Credit Card, Cell Phone, and Laptop.
- Employees can collect their own Sky Miles, Hotel Points and Car Rental status.