**Please go to the following website and complete application and the testing: **https://www.cpsi.com/careers/coding-specialist/
TruBridge (www.trubridge.com) is actively seeking an experienced Observation and Outpatient Surgery Auditor with infusion and injection experience. Our auditing/training positions provide you with the flexibility of training and working from home. The Auditor/Trainer position is a Full Time, Monday through Friday opportunity.
**TruBridge offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including: **
- United Healthcare and Health Reimbursement Insurance options with dental insurance
- Group life, accident and critical illness insurance offered
- Long Term Disability Insurance offered
- 401K with Employer match
- Vision Insurance offered
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday time
**Job Requirements: **
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with Observation coding with assignment of infusions and injections.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in same day surgery coding and emergency department coding with assignment of professional fee, facility fee and infusions and injections
- Must be credentialed as a CCS, RHIT or RHIA
- Coder is responsible for phone and internet connection. Must be high speed.
- Company provided computer, equipment, and IT support
**Required Education: **
- Associate Degree
Job Type: Full-time