Join us in supporting stronger communities through vision,innovation and collaboration! TruBridge is a Healthcare Services company headquartered in Mobile, AL. We offer a broad range of services, from consulting and managed IT to full business process outsourcing that spans the revenue cycle from end to end. We are focused on doing what we can to help our customers and their communities.
The Support Representative is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with TruBridge customers for the service represented.This can include weekly conference calls with customers and upper management,reporting, conflict resolution and employee management.
- Ability to develop strong working relationship with customers
- Ability to manage accounts for up to 20 customers.
- Gaining a working knowledge of daily, weekly,monthly and quarterly processes and reporting needs.
- Developing the ability to host conference calls with site contacts.
- Learning how to identify and correct account issues.
- Developing a working relationship with other members of the team and management to address customer service issues and to work processes. This includes the supervision of other employees.
- May start to receive exposure to interface sites to gain an understanding of and some experience in the processes for interface sites under the direct supervision of other support reps or managers.
- Protecting customer information by keeping all information confidential.
- Assists with new site set up and tutorial creation.
- Monitors situations for thorough accurate documentation and customer service
- Effectively distributes, manages and reviews their workload and the workload of their employees to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Is able to assist in the reconciliation process for interface sites if working interface sites.
- Identifies and resolves problems for customers and keeps the manager updated on any issues.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision making skills
- Is able to complete new site set up on their own.
- Has thorough knowledge of custom EHR
- Education/Experience/Certification Requirements:
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow through on issues to resolution.
- Must be able to act both independently and as a team member.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience needed.
- Bachelor degree preferred but not required.
- 1+ Years of experience
Please use the link below to apply: