**Responsibilities and Duties **
- Work with Business Analysts, Software Engineers and Quality Analysts to implement market requirements and functional specifications
- Ensure that the modified and/or newly created application components interact appropriately
- Test case creation, execution, and data validity testing
- Participate in quality reviews and ensure traceability of the application design changes to the requirements
- Analyze and design enhancements and fixes to application code
- Design and code applications in accordance with functional and technical programming standards
- Complete all appropriate technical documentation required to maintain the application
- Create a collaborative environment with other team members to ensure the team's overall effectiveness
- Identify and communicate potential risks and roadblocks
- Follow change control procedures
**Qualifications and Skills **
**Minimum Requirements **
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering, Software Engineering, or related technical field
- At least 4 - 7+ years of experience with development of client server applications
- At least 4-7+ years of experience with development of VB.NET, VB6, and SQL Server
- At least 1 year of C# development experience
- Knowledge and experience with .NET MVC and web-based development
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow through on issues to resolution.
- Must be able to act both independently and as a team member.
**Preferred Qualifications: **
- Application development experience with healthcare based applications.
- Experience with developing enterprise level web-based based application using n-tier architectural principles.
- Experience with modern techniques such as Responsive web design, SPA (Single Page Architecture), Dependency Injection and IOC (Inversion Of Control) and Design Patterns.
- Experience with SQL Server and Entity Framework 4 or greater.
- Experience using agile development techniques and scrum development processes.