American Health Tech, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CPSI, a growing software technology company, is searching for a Support Specialist Ito join our Jackson, MS team.
This position is at the very forefront of CPSI’s customer service operations and is tasked with delivering exceptional service and support experience to end users. This requires a high level of listening and communication skills to appropriately evaluate and provide resolutions. This role requires thorough analysis of customer inquiries and questions to ensure accurate problem solving and staying up to date with CPSI Client Services changes and EHR applications to deliver the most efficient and effective customer service experience.
Essential Functions: In addition to working as prescribed in our Performance Factors specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Updates CPSI tracking system with appropriate and accurate customer related information for troubleshooting planning and resolution purposes
- Has a strong understanding of Application Support processes and customer service expectations
- Capable of independent application support situation resolution in a timely and efficient manner
- Collaborate with fellow peers and/or management to ensure accurate and valuable feedback is obtained that translate into efficient solutions.
- Able to provide suggestions and feedback to improve upon Application support processes that translate into effective and timely customer service resolutions
- Displays a professional demeanor and maintains a high level of focus on job-related tasks and subject matter.
- Able to interpret instructions presented in both written and oral form
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively communicates customer concerns regarding service and/or complaint inquiries
- Diligently works on tasks with minimal assistance
- Participates in the on-call rotation as per department guidelines
- Seeks educational opportunities
- Responds in a timely manner to all requests from leadership team
- Promotes a positive team/work environment
**Minimum Requirements: ** Education/Experience/Certification Requirements
- College degree preferred or relevant work experience
- Must possess excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess excellent customer services skills, including phone etiquette.
- Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, and verbal presentation skills.
- Must possess strong computer skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Minimal of three (3) years’ experience with customer service including but not limited to sales, implementation and support of technical services.
- Familiarity with the operations of a healthcare facility.