Evident, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CPSI, a growing software technology company, is searching for a Technical Development Engineer to join our Mobile, AL team. If you’re looking for a new challenge with a national leader in healthcare software, then take a look at Evident!
**Job Summary: **
As a Technical Development Engineer, you would work as a member of the technical development team on back end software solutions. We work in multiple technologies supporting an array of systems. We are looking for a motivated self-starter that is enthusiastic about technology and developing the best possible software to support the CPSI family of products.
**Technical Development Engineer Responsibilities: **
- Solve complex technical and operational problems
- Work with Product Managers to define requirements and modifications needed
- Work with QA Analyst on final product
- Take written design requirements and build functional programs
- Good understand of operating systems, especially Linux
- Web development skills are a plus
- DBMS knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies and cloud architecture is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTFUL and Stateless API/Server technology is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience