Clinical Product Manager
CPSI, a national leader in providing information systems designed specifically for small community hospitals, is hiring a Clinical Product Manager with healthcare and enterprise software experience to join our team in Minneapolis, MN.
The Product Manager will be responsible for identifying market needs and collaborating with other members of the product team to translate these needs into CPSI solutions. The Product Manager acts as the product champion for his/her product(s) -- investigating the needs of customers and end users; articulating those needs to the product team as the first step toward product definition; validating product definition with customers and end users; differentiating CPSI from our competition. The Product Manager uses influence throughout the organization to achieve successful delivery of new software releases. The Product Manager ensures the ongoing success of CPSI solutions by engaging with customers and observing their adoption and user experience. This highly visible position is a primary contributor of CPSI’s strategic growth goals by creating new products and improving existing products.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- 5+ years experience working in a clinical role in the healthcare industry
- 5+ years of experience as Product Manager or Business Analyst within an enterprise software organization
- Verbal communication skills and the ability to be confident and persuasive in a setting that includes the company’s executives or external customers
- Experience writing business plans and market requirements documents
- Ability to think logically and constructively about complex problems, and to propose creative solutions that address business needs
- Experience with agile software development methods and Pragmatic Marketing Methodology
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Why CPSI? Because CPSI is helping to transform community healthcare throughout the U.S. and joining the CPSI team means that you’re more than an employee; you’re a Champion for small community hospitals. The CPSI family of companies, American HealthTech, Evident, Healthland and TruBridge, are focused on helping improve the health of the communities we serve, connecting communities for a better patient care experience, and improving the financial operations of our customers. It is through the hard work and dedication of our team of employees that we are able to accomplish these goals. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.