Financial Customer Support Representative
Evident, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CPSI, is searching for bright and talented individuals to join our team as Customer Support Representatives within our Client Services Divisions with openings in our financial application support areas. These new team members must be dependable, motivated and passionate individuals. They will interact in a collaborative team environment and must demonstrate empathy to customers and fellow employees.
The Customer Support Representative provides frontline software support to customers while providing a positive experience to fulfill their needs. Proactive problem solving and customer service are a must as is the ability to exhibit agility by multitasking effectively in an ever-changing environment. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are also required.
The position is based out of our Mobile, AL and Fairhope, AL offices.
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supports customers on assigned software applications using research/analysis, troubleshooting and testing skills. Documents all communication in our customer management system.
- Reviews continuing education materials that go out with each update to remain knowledgeable on system functionality and software updates.
- Completes other projects as assigned by the Management team.
- Applies best practices when educating our clients in their software utilization.
- Participates in Evident customer conferences when required.
- Demonstrates the ability to uphold our corporate brand values – Collaborative, Dependable, Proactive, Empathetic and Agile.
- Financial Applications - Patient Accounts Receivable, Insurance Billing, Health Information Management, Financial Accounting, Materials Management, Payroll and Physician Practice Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university preferred or successful relevant work experience that includes customer service.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a diverse audience.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Possess reasoning skills with the ability to articulate (in both written and verbal capacities) problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Possess good organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Presents a professional and positive image at all times.
- Possesses the ability to work productively both independently and as a team member.
At Evident, we are committed to meeting the needs of community healthcare, which would not be possible without our dedicated and talented employees. We offer competitive compensation and you’ll receive benefits befitting a leading software company (401k, great health insurance, life insurance and more). Visit us at www.evident.com/careers to submit your resume for the Customer Support Representative openings. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.