Evident, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CPSI, is searching for bright and talented individuals to join our travel teams as Implementation Professionals within the Client Relations Division. The current career opportunities are available within our Clinical Implementation areas. These new team members must be dependable, motivated and passionate individuals who are looking for an opportunity to travel and assist our clients with their Clinical software needs. They will interact in a collaborative team environment and must demonstrate empathy to customers and fellow employees.
The Implementation Professional provides assistance in all aspects of the client’s Evident software implementation including planning, configuration, education, maintenance, reporting, documentation, communication, software issue resolution and guidance regarding Meaningful Use objectives. Additional responsibilities and soft skills required encompass the ability to provide mentorship, team leadership, facilitation of collaborative communication and proactively assist in conflict resolution.
The Implementation Professional positions do include the ability to work from a remote environment. Evident‘s physical offices are based out of our Mobile, AL and Fairhope, AL locations.
Essential responsibilities and job specifics include, but are not limited to:
- Travel up to 80%. Daily Per Diem provided. The majority of travel is Monday-Thursday in the Continental U.S. Weekend support of our clients will be less than 5% of travel requirements.
- 4-6 month job training and mentorship program provided.
- Position can work remotely from home when not on travel assignments.
- Remote duties include installation support and E-Learning to our customers.
- Includes a Company Credit Card, Cell Phone, and Laptop.
- Employees can collect their own Sky Miles, Hotel Points and Car Rental status.
- Work closely with designated hospital staff; ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Educate clients on software features, functionality, and optimal work-flow.
- Proactively monitors and accurately communicates in a timely manner with the Implementation Management team regarding project performance; using project tools, situations, status reports, etc.
- Proactively collaborates across projects with other Professionals and Project Teams to identify project risks, issues, and efficiencies.
- Applies best practices when educating our clients in their software utilization.
- Participates in Evident customer conferences when required.
- Demonstrates the ability to uphold our corporate brand values – Collaborative, Dependable, Proactive, Empathetic and Agile
- Clinical Applications – Laboratory, Nursing, Pharmacy, Respiratory, Rehab and Physicians.
- Diploma, Certificate, Associates Degree or licensure as an LPN or RN, Pharmacy Technician, Medical Laboratory Technician or Medical Technologist, Respiratory Therapist, Rehab (PT/OT/ST), Social Worker/Case Management or Project Management Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university as an alternative to the above, or successful work experience that includes customer service.
- Familiarity with the operations of a healthcare facility desired.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a diverse audience.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Possess reasoning skills with the ability to articulate (in both written and verbal capacities) problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Possess good organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Presents a professional and positive image at all times.
- Possesses the ability to work productively both independently and as a team member.
At Evident, we are committed to meeting the needs of community healthcare, which would not be possible without our dedicated and talented employees. We offer competitive compensation and you’ll receive benefits befitting a leading software company (401k, great health insurance, life insurance and more). Visit us at www.evident.com/careers to submit your resume for the Customer Support Representative openings. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for a position working remote: